We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to vote for The Banyan Odyssey for the 2017 Caregiver Accelerator Pitch Competition! It’s because of you that we are able to announce… we won the People’s Choice Award!
On Tuesday, November 7th, our Vice President and founder, Jane Williams, had the opportunity to compete in the Caregiver Accelerator Pitch Competition. She and five other finalists presented their 6-minute pitch to a panel of judges, who afterward engaged the competitors in a Shark Tank-style Q&A session. These finalists were also able to set up a booth at the Caregiver Accelerator Conference that took place on November 8th in Tampa. Details on the event and the competitors can be found here.
Jane had the chance to meet so many people and share our vision – we are so excited for the future of The Banyan Odyssey!
Curious about the prize package? Here are those details for the Judge’s and People’s Choice Awards!
- Four hours of phone mentoring by SVP Innovation and Product Development at AARP
- One-hour Entrepreneurial Mindset Professional (EMP) coaching session with EMP co-author Dr. Jennifer Hall, Mindset Coaching
- 6 months of mentoring from Caregiver Accelerator team
- AARP Tampa Bay story feature and highlight on social media
- Office supply gift card ($250)
- Online freelance design services credit ($250)
The Judge’s Choice Award went to Bonnie Brown of A Better Life, LLC. You can check her out here!
Again, we are so thankful for you! Let’s keep growing this dream together!