- This event has passed.
Spring Camp “Life Savers Week”
March 11, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Remember, we have a new location at Clearwater First Nazarene Church, 1875 Nursery Rd, Clearwater
Tips for the week:
• Pack a lunch every day except Wednesday (there is a refrigerator and THREE microwaves)
• Monday – wear close-toed shoes for baking in the kitchen and comfortable clothes for the field trip along with your gray camp shirt
• Tuesday – wear clothes that can get a little paint on them
• Wednesday – this is the day you can jazz up your attire for a field trip to downtown Clearwater and lunch out
• Thursday – wear clothes you can move in, Ms. Corrine will get us dancing and then workout with Coach Kim’s self-defense
Registration starts at 8:45am on Monday.
Please have your payment of $110 (checks made to The Banyan Odyssey) for Melissa Caylor at Registration Monday morning unless other arrangements have been made.
Make sure all forms have been turned.
If more convenient: you can pay online at https://ourbanyan.com
or mail payment to P.O. Box 1064, Largo, FL 33779-1064
We are excited to see you. It’s going to be a great week.